Example One: External driving wheelset with a hollow-shaft motor for low-floor trams (70% low-floor) with a floor height of 580 mm
- Maximum axle load: 9 t, vmax = 80 km/h
- Rubber shock absorbing wheels according to our Bo 2000 model with 600/520 mm tread diameter
- Wheel tyres made from the hard-wearing Excelsior® steel, wheel body in low-weight steel version
- The position of the wheel and brake discs have been implemented according to conic 1:150 for multiple and material-friendly on and off pressing
- Wheelset axles constructed as a solid shaft with stress-optimised transitions
- The selected molybdenum-coated bearing seats are designed for maximum loads
Please don’t hesitate to contact us with your specific requirements!